Sony 16GB SDHC UHS-1 Class 10 SD Memory Card
You can enjoy high speed memory cards recommended for continuous shooting with DSLR cameras. They are designed for photo enthusiasts and advanced shooters to capture the moment as it happens and boast up to 94MB/s transfer speed and 60MB/s write speed1 for fast transfer to your PC. And file recovery downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted2.
High Speed Performance
Shoot approximately 160 high res photos in one minute3. Fast buffer writing and recovery ensures that every moment is captured.
Rapid Transfer Back to PC
Optimize your workflow. Transfer large capacity data at high speed. Transfer 32GB of full HD video in approximately 6-7 minutes1.
Never Miss The Shot
Sony’s media supports up to 94MB/s transfer speed and 60MB/s write speed1, which is ideal for using continuous when you don’t want to miss the perfect shot. UHS-I media also provides a faster buffer recovery which means you can start taking more shots, sooner.
Works with many devices
SD Memory cards can be used in any compatible hardware device.
File Rescue Downloadable Software2
File Rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted.
Reliability You can Trust
SD Memory Cards are tested for reliability under various difficult and changing conditions. Key protective features of the SD Memory Cards include waterproof, dust-proof, temperature-proof, UV guard and anti-static technology4.
|High Capacity Storage5||Recording Time|
|Capacity||# of photos (18 megapixels)||High Definition (5 Mbps)||High Definition (28 Mbps)|
|8GB||1,200||3 hours 15 minutes||35 minutes|
|16GB||2,400||6 hours 20 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes|
|32GB||4,800||12 hours 50 minutes||2 hours 30 minutes|
|64GB6||9,600||25 hours 45 minutes||5 hours 5 minutes|
1. Based on Sony testing. Transfer speeds dependent on host hardware. 60MB/s write speed based on 32GB and 64GB capacities.
2. File rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/memorycard. Software does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
3. Number of photos (JPEG) images is based on using Sony A77 withthe following settings: Mode: M Mode, Shutter Speed: 1/250, F number F3.5, ISO1000.
4. Based on Sony internal testing. Actual performance may vary based on environmental conditions and usage. Waterproof certified to IEC 60529 IPX7 standard, dust proof certified to IEC 60529 IPX5 standard, media is durable and data will operate after drop testing from 1.5m, can operate in temperatures between -13 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius) and 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees Celsius), is in conformance with ISO 7816-1 ultraviolet ray irradiation testing and with ISO 7816-1 x-ray screen testing, media data was not impacted after being placed on top of a 2,500 gauss magnet for 70 hours,anti-static certified to IEC 61000-4-2 standard, compatible with many Sony and other manufacturer’s hardware devices.
5. Video recording time is based on using a digital camcorder in 5 Mbps and 28 Mbps AVCHD settings. Number of photos (JPEG) images is based on using a digital still camera in 18 megapixel setting. Figures of the recordable photos and video hours may vary depending on models being used and shooting settings. The figures shown on chart are independent from each other; this card will not be able to store these quantities simultaneously.
6. 64GB card can only be used with SDXC compatible hardware products.